Camping in Vieste Italy
Vieste Camping can be wonderful and exciting, and can provide a different way to experience the region and the town. One way to describe the beauty of camping in Vieste is through color. As you camp at this wonderful holiday area, you may be struck by the contrasts and sharpness of the colors of what you will see. There is so much to do and experience in this holiday destination, we wanted to bring you a different way of exploring what you will find. Thus we start by exploring Vieste camping through color:
Vieste Camping near the water
Clear blue waters
The blue of the water in this region is breathtaking! The ocean is clean and environmentally sound, and given the differing depths the shades of blue change but are equally wonderful on the coast. The entire Gargano area has actually won environmental awards for the cleanliness of its ocean water. Thus you will be struck by the many colors of blue at the coast as you look out over the ocean if you choose a Vieste camping site in the eastern part of the area.
Golden sandy beaches
The sand on any number of beaches in Vieste and in surrounding Gargano is rich and warm. You may br struck by the beauty of the beach – not the largest beaches given that Vieste is a smaller town, but quaint, not crowded and comfortable. Vieste camping near the beach can bring you close to golden sand, and the contrasts with the blue and green previously mentioned is wonderful.
Beautiful red sunsets
At the end of a wonderful holiday day when camping in Vieste the red of the sunset is beautiful. People often gather on the beaches to check it out, and this becomes a great way to meet people and plan a fun night out in surrounding Gargano. This Italian town offers a wonderful red sunset to all its visitors but especially perhaps those who have chosen Vieste camping.
Vieste Camping near the forest
The lush green of nature
One of the wonderful things about Vieste camping is the fact that you can be near the ocean and also close to the green of nature. A specific camping area, called the “Macchia Mediterranea” is a forest where you will see wonderful plants and trees. Even near the ocean you will also find patches of beautiful green Italian nature. For those interested in nature, and the relaxation it provides, you might never forget the green of Vieste camping.
Vieste Camping and history
The grey of history
There is a wonderful castle to near if you so chose your Vieste camping site that way, originally built by King Federico II. If you are traveling with children, the castle will be a hit! Grey is also the color of the rocky outcrops, some gigantic, that can be found just off any number of Gargano beaches. Some hotels offer wonderful views of these rocky outcrops. In either case, the grey of Vieste camping near historic sights may not be as attractive to the eye as the previous colors, but it is interesting in its form.
Advantages of Camping in Vieste Italy
There are many advantages of choosing camping in Vieste as opposed to staying in a Vieste hotel or renting an apartment. Some examples of the advantages of Vieste camping include:
- You will be able to move around this lovely holiday town and maybe even stay in other places in Puglia and Gargano, Camping in Vieste allows you to be a little mobile.
- Vieste camping also allows you access to areas where there are no hotels or timeshares. You can stay closer to nature or near a specific historical area.
- Camping in Vieste also allows you to save money in many cases. It may be much cheaper to camp than to stay at a hotel por to rent an apartment.
- Vieste camping at a campground opens up opportunities to meet and be with people you may not have met otherwise, especially if you decide to choose a campground.
- Finally, camping in Vieste Italy may allow you to pack lighter than you would have if you had decided to stay in a hotel or timeshare.
Disadvantages of Vieste Italy Camping
There are also several disadvantages of camping in Vieste, such as:
- You may miss the amenities offered at hotels and timeshares in Vieste, such as air conditioning, a pool, room service, etc.
- You may not be as close to the nightlife Camping in Vieste is not ideal for experiencing nightlife, so if you want to participate in the nightlife in this holiday town a hotel may be better.
- Vieste camping takes more time away from other activities – you have to prepare the campground and perform various tasks each day.
- Camping in Vieste can actually take away from your privacy if you choose a campground. You may meet other people but you may also feel that you do not get enough space.
- Finally, camping in Vieste may be difficult logistically – making sure you pack and have all of the right equipment for your camping needs may not be easy
Vieste Camping Summary
Camping in Vieste can be fruitful and fun, but it needs to fit with your holiday plans. For some people Vieste camping is perfect given the advantages we cover here, while others may see the disadvantages and decide that it is not for them. Once again we see that this is a holiday town that opens itself to multiple trips – if you have trouble deciding you can go twice or more, and in one trip decide to try camping.
We hope this overview of the advantages and disadvantages as well as the colorful descriptions of Vieste Italy camping were helpful. We hope you enjoy your holiday in this beautiful town and all it has to offer, and if you do travel there or have ever been camping in Vieste, feel free to share any additional “colors” below in the comments section. Enjoy your wonderful choice of Vieste Camping!